Early Bird Fee
Before Sept. 20, 2023
After Sept. 20, 2023
|Full Paper (Regular)||480 USD||530 USD|
|Full Paper (Committee Members)||470 USD||500 USD|
|Full Paper (Students)||450 USD||480 USD|
|Presentation only||350 USD||380 USD|
|Listener||290 USD||320 USD|
|Additional Paper||350 USD||350 USD|
|Additional Page||60 USD||60 USD|
|Full Paper||400 USD||430 USD|
|Presentation only||250 USD||280 USD|
|Listener||190 USD||220 USD|
- One regular Full Paper registration covers a paper within SIX pages. Extra pages will be charged at 60USD/Per Page.
- For student, please submit a copy of valid ID (student card) along with other registration materials.
- Accommodation is not included in the registration fee, the delegates need reserve rooms by themselves, we suggest you make early reservation.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
If a registrant request cancellation and refund, the
following refund policy applies.
● 60 days ahead of the conference: 60% of payment refund
● 40-60 days ahead of the conference: 40% of payment refund
● Within 40 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the Conference Secretary.
If a registrant is unable to attend the event for any reason, the conference committee encourages you to send a substitute in your place, someone who is one of the co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
The conference cannot refund or pay any compensation when the registrant could not attend the conference for reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The conference cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure".
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.